- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Position Title: Senior Data Analyst
Functional Area: Strategy and Operations
Facility: Regional Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Travel Percent: 0
The mission of the position is to ensure Lenovo Sales employees are paid commission accurately and on time based on their performance.
- Liaise with country sales operations, finance and country sales management
- Ensure quota letters are deployed quarterly
- Ensure acceptances are gathered and stored according to process
- Ensure payments are accurately calculated
- Ensure all required sign-offs are collected and stored
- Manage claim/dispute process
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier for Incentives & Commissions data
- Ensure Business Controls Compliance
Process and productivity improvements:
- Develop and lead Incentives & Commissions projects that continuously transforms and adopt Incentives & Commissions to up to date business needs
- Drive process improvements by using LSS methodology, support creative thinking and innovations across the team
- Gather Incentives & Commissions related requirements from Sales and Operations management (Executive Director level included), translate them into solutions
- Use subject matter expertise to provide ongoing technical/operational support to Sales and MG/WE
Operations management (ED level included)
- University degree
- Fluent English (verbal / written). Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent level of analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with project structures
- Good process skills
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Experience with commissions calculations is advantage
About the company
With 50,000+ employees and $43B in global sales in 160 countries, Lenovo is a global leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and data center technology.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever thanks to not only organic growth, but also due to the acquisitions of Motorola Mobility and IBM’s x86 Server business.
Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, networking, software (including ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile solutions), smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps.
Our product line includes: ThinkPad, YOGA, Miix, Legion By Lenovo gaming, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre, Moto Z and Moto Mods.
Lenovo also has a diverse employee culture. As a true global company, our leaders and employees come from various cultures across the globe. Everyone at Lenovo takes great pride in our ability to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds. We view our differences as a source of strength in building a culture that helps us achieve our goals.