- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• 4th or 5th year students
• Preferred institutes: Moscow State University, Higher School of Economics, Russian Plekhanov Academy of Economics
• Specialty: Economics or Marketing
• Fluent English – both written & oral
• Result oriented, energetic, fast learner, open-minded, ready to try new things, strong team player
• AW redesign
• Adaptation of master communication materials - i.e. banners resize
• Participation in preparation of Market research materials (e.g. translations)
• Communication with creative / media / design agencies on daily basis on project related matters
• Working with internal GSK systems on project related matters
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
About the company
We are a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer healthcare.
As one of the few healthcare companies researching both medicines and vaccines for the World Health Organization’s three priority diseases – HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, we are very proud to have developed some of the leading global medicines in these fields.
Our product portfolio also includes a range of consumer brands, many of which are household names around the world, including Sensodyne, Aquafresh, Horlicks, Panadol and Tums.