- Work with manufacturers and their subcontractors.
- Beta testing products.
Development engineer of the electronic equipment
Non-Commercial Organization Февраля 2010 - Ноября 2013Design, production works and equipment testing with a view to ensuring long-term operation in harsh environments (nuclear, aviation and space industry, Russian Academy of Sciences).
Functions: Design and prototyping of electronics (power electronics, DC-DC converters up to 10 kW with digital control to power on-board equipment and satellite Plasma & Ion thrusters):
Knowledge and use of modern electronic components (passive and active).
Experience in ordering and buying electronic components in the USA, Europe and Asia.
Brand manager - purchasing manager
"Asia Music" company Января 2007 - Декабря 2009Functions: bulk purchase of lighting equipment (lamps and accessories for light effects devices, consumable material, disco light & sound equipment with animation, zenith and architectural projectors, smart lighting devices, laser systems, LED Devices, lighting control systems, strobe lights, theatrical projectors & spotlights)
- bulk purchase of electronic components
- supplier search in China and Europe,
- vendor rating,
- negotiations with suppliers,
- mutual approval,
- placing orders,
- quality control of the equipment to be purchased,
- quality control during manufacture and shipment from the factory,
- tracking of the orders,
- claims handling, preparation and submission of reports,
- inspection of factories,
- interaction with logistics services,
- design of lighting projects,
- technical advice on the full range of equipment purchased,
- writing business proposals,
- negotiations with the customer,
- promotion of products on the market.
Electronic Technical Faculty of Irkutsk Polytechnic Institute
1978 - 1980
(2 years) Irkutskaya Oblast’
Department of Romance languages at the Institute of Foreign Languages
1971 - 1976
(5 years) Irkutskaya Oblast’