● Development of an integrated tools to support our ERP implementation methodology from the business process definition to the maintenance.
▸ First target : Oracle JD Edwards ERPs (WorldSoftware, OneWorld, EnterpriseOne)
● Development of dedicated and specific tools for JD Edwards Implementation
▸ Data Conversion suite (documenattion & tools) with methodology (based on Oracle Unified Method - OUM 6.3):
▾ Master Data migration for E1 9.1 U2, E1 9.2,
▾Open Balance migration for E1 9.1 U2, E1 9.2.
● Business Objectives:
▸ JD Edwards ERPs implementation method (FAIR) definition and formalization.
● Development of Russian templates over the Oracle localization for corporations in order to manage both IFRS / US-Gaap (or similar) and RAS / TAX reporting on JD Edwards ERP (E1 9.x) by type of markets:
▸ distribution for retailers,
▸ manufacturing: make-2-order, make-2-stock, assembly-2-order, engineering-2-order,
● ERP implementation: JD Edwards (WorldSoftware, OneWorld, EnterpriseOne)
▸ Pernod-Ricard Rouss (Project Manager) - Finances / Distribution - IFRS / RAS / TAX (E1 9.1 U2)
▸ Fanuc Russia (Project Manager / Business Consultant) - Fit / Gap analysis for Finances / Operations / Services - IFRS / RAS / TAX (E1 9.1)
▸ IMI Hydronic Nordic (Project Manager) - Finances / Distribution / Manufacturing / Maintenance - Sales Offices (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland) / Swedish Principal Regional Distribution Centre / Swedish Operations (E1 9.1)
● Business Objectives:
▸ Business and management consulting for a wide range of industries / businesses (Pharmaceutical, Medical devices, Retail, FMCG including Food & Beverages, Industrial manufacturing, Distribution, etc.), as well as international trade and operations;
▸ ERP implementation: JD Edwards (WorldSoftware, OneWorld, EnterpriseOne)
▸ Century Fox
▸ Coloplast France
▸ Coloplast Denmark
▸ Coloplast Russia
▸ Essec Business School - Educational ERP Banner
▸ Groupe Flo - Consolidation and reporting tools development (Excel VBA)
▸ Imérys Structure / Toiture - Imérys Terre Cuite
▸ Industria (CIRCOR)
▸ Nutrition & Santé (Novartis)
▸ Reckitt Benckiser
▸ Zehnder Group
i2 Technologies - USA Января 1999 - Декабря 1999European Services Group
Program management for strategic account: Master Planning and Sales Forecast.
● Project: Implementation for a weekly forecasting (13 sales units) and manufacturing (5 factories) processes with a two weeks Frozen Zone connected with american and asian SBUs supply chains.
● Historical and transactional data: SAP R/3 SD.
● Team management: 10 FTEs consultants.
● Client: Consumer Electronics market player (Thomson Multi-Media)
i2 Technologies has been acquired by JDA Software in 2010
J.D. Edwards - U.S.A. Июля 1997 - Декабря 1998OneWorld line of Business and then Advance Technology Group
● Role description:
▸ ERP projects management including financial project tracking
▸ Client relationship management during all sales cycle
▸ Pre-sales projects management
▸ Implementation projects management
▸ Managing project teams comprised of company's internal resources, consultants from Accenture, Deloitte, PWC, EY, KPMG and teams from IT integrators, like Cap Gemini, Logica, Stéria and others
● Development: Object Database (O-DBMS) and Technologies (OOM, OOL)
▸ Tokyo Gaz & MITI (Japan), C++ components, 20 men/month, Manet project,
▸ Japan Research Institut (Japan), KbIS, 12 men/month, Sapiens project,
▸ Allied Signal (France), Information System, 4 men/month, Médias Proof of Concept.
Initially created as Graphaël, to develop, market and sale of G-Base.
SWT - France Марта 1994 - Июня 1995Leader of the start up within the company of professional services: Object technologies
● Content of the position
▸ Project Management
▸ Product Development (multi-tiered and heterogeneous architecture)
▸ Business Development
▸ Managing the professional team of 6 consultants
● Main achievement: custom application for EdF (Electricite de France) / DER (Research and Studies Division) / EP to analyse and develop the maintenance of the French Nuclear Plants.
● The application Moconu V1.0 has been developed using full and advance object technologies
▸ methodology (ASA/SADT for functional analysis and Booch 93 for design)
▸ data modeling (custom Ansi SPARC/1 with an object layer)
▸ language (C++)
▸ o-dbms (Matisse)
and on time and budget.
SWT has been acquired in 2005 by Captiva Software (USA)
● Calculations for nuclear fuel reprocessing storages
▸ S.G.N. (COGÉMA group) - T7 / UP2 800 (La Hague - France)
● Software development for fire protection in nuclear facilities.
▸ CEA, SIME-VENT software
● Software development of applications for nuclear fuel reprocessing processes using advance object technologies (methodology, language, object oriented dbms)
▸ CEA (DAM/B.III), TS-DBMS & Middleware, Pleiade proof of concept,
▸ COGÉMA - Alphatem, T-DBMS, Projet COGÉMO V2 – Object World Award 94.
● System Integration / outsoursing
▸ Renault, CAD-DBMS (Magic, Micro-Station & Autocad), Techno-Centre Renault project,
▸ Peugeot SA & Sytech (S.G.N.), CAD (Medusa), Rappy Laque project.
In 1992, Graphaël and ESIA are merged to become Euriware.
Ph.D., Fluid Mecchanics & Nuclear Physic
INPT - Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse
1985 - 1990
(5 years) Midi-Pyrénées
BS, Business Administation
Université Paul Sabatier (Toulouse III)
1984 - 1986
(2 years) Midi-Pyrénées
Master of Science (MSc), Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technologies