Program Manager, Contractor
Ноября 2013 - Февраля 2016
• Program/Project Manager for standalone E2E network performance improvement project for one of BIG3 operators in Russia. 10M+ USD project budget, 5 Ericsson worldwide offices and 2 Global Competence Hubs were involved into delivery. Demonstrated successful management of multi-standard, cross-function and multivendor (E///, ALU, HUA, Cisco) 2G/3G optimization with complicated contractual reward scheme applicable only if weighted E2E KPI’s exceed target levels. As part of the project, initiated and managed RBS audit across 3000 sites in 3 key regions, executed RAN performance improvement, transmission audit and expansion, CS & PS core audit, PCRF/PCEF audit, delivered performance benchmarking and completed KPI acceptance procedure. Passed through project transformation and recovery phases, managed to keep costs within approved budget even though local currency failed by 30% during execution period. Peak project headcount involved up to 40 Ericsson staff and 20 subcontractor field teams.
Technical Sales Manager, Contractor
Июня 2012 - Ноября 2013
• Coordinated and executed pre-sales support in area of Network Design & Optimization for one of Russian BIG3 operators. Supported account managers with RFP SoW review, fulfillment strategy development, budget estimation and risk assessment for all NDO opportunities. Took Customer negotiations responsibility regarding scope of works, KPI acceptance criteria and overall solution structure.
• Successfully completed 2G/3G SWAP-related NDO service RFP leading to contract sign and final recognized NDO NS $10M+. Initiated staffing & sourcing during project preparation phase, followed by successful kick-off.
• Participated as CORE3 member in standalone NDO RFP with planned OB up to $50M, prepared cost estimation and time/resource plan for the project. Worked in close cooperation with solution architects in RAN, CS/PS core, transmission, procurement and price management.
• Acted as customer solution responsible and contract fulfillment responsible according to Ericsson sales procedure.
Project Manager, Contractor
Января 2011 - Июня 2012
• WCDMA2100 Initial Tuning Project Manager, controlling service delivery quality and continuity for BIG3 Customer across whole Russia by team of 20 staff, not including subcontractor field engineers and remote office personnel. Based on own experience created full step-by step process guidance for new team members to ensure fast introduction and smooth kick-off for rapidly growing team (6 to 20 in less than ½ year). Implemented effective workflow control based on 3rd party web-based project management tool. Actively managed resource utilization, time reporting and budget allocation in corporate ERP. Delivered initial tuning service and obtained Customer acceptance for 6,000 sites.
• As a part of Company strategy, successfully implemented outsourcing to low-cost location, splitting delivery process into subtasks applicable for remote office execution from China; by doing so the final project margin increased 2x. Effectively managed intercompany ordering and invoicing on this matter.
Network Consultant, Contractor
Января 2008 - Декабря 2010
• WCDMA2100 RF Design expert, supporting extensive rollout for Russian BIG3 operator in various regions with networks up to 200 NodeB. The planning was done in a challenging environment of co-existing 2G layer without antenna adjustment possibility, tight site selection criteria almost excluding greenfield 3G, and strict power limitations from regulator. It required skills of traffic modeling using customer input, creation of traffic demand mix and density maps in specialized software, followed by simulations to predict Voice, R99 Data, HSDPA/HSUPA & Video Call coverage and capacity. Final output to rollout was produced in form of CCR files, containing all necessary data to put new cells on-air. Additionally I generated final reports submitted to Customer review and acceptance as RND service output
• Expert in post-launch WCDMA2100 Cluster Initial Tuning
• WCDMA2100 Cluster Initial Tuning Team Leader responsible for Volga region, covering 20 RNC’s and over 1000 sites.
Network Consultant, Contractor
Апреля 2007 - Декабря 2007
Within group of 8 RAN engineers performed network wide GSM900/1800 optimization service for Telenor group Customer. Project scope contained 30,000 cells, 100+ BSCs, background running R11 to R12/R06A RAN SW upgrade, OSS split 1 to 3 servers and CS Core MSC-S/MGW layered architecture introduction. My particular area of responsibility included GPRS/EDGE network tuning and was successfully delivered via load balancing between bands, R12 performance package activation, extensive optional PS features tuning (CS3-CS4, AQM, 5 DL TS, EDA, NACC and others). As part of the project, E2E QoS implementation proposal was developed and submitted to Customer.
Ноября 2006 - Апреля 2007
Performed management of a small private start-up company focused in two areas: Civil Engineering & Telecom site design and Industrial Goods sales. I held responsibility to ensure compliance to local civil engineering, tax, labor & customs regulations. Developed mining, manufacturing and transportation accounts in Corporate & Government sector to establish sales of 3M Energy product range (cable accessory, heat shrink, cold shrink, adhesives, locating & marking).
Сентября 2006 - Октября 2006
As an ad-hoc expert, created market model for the product groups Information Billing Systems, OSS/BSS Systems, CRM, Mediation devices, IPTV, xDSL. Gathered public and inside information regarding market size and trends, forecasts.
Мая 2005 - Мая 2006
Radio Network Consultant, permanent employee of a service delivery unit focused in areas of RAN Design, incl. In-Building DAS Design, RAN Audit and Performance Improvement GSM/GPRS/EDGE/(W)CDMA.
Applied existing GSM experience to new technology of (W)CDMA and gained hands-on practice in Monte Carlo analysis, RF Propagation Model Tuning, power and code planning principles; demonstrated troubleshooting skills working with RF Spectrum Analyzer, Gb/Abis Protocol Analyzer, Gi/Gn Ethereal tracing and result interpreting; expanded Core expertise in SGSN/MMS area. As a team leader I was responsible for progress report preparation, customer update meetings, interim presentations and end result based on KPI acceptance criteria. Successfully delivered in non-typical (no OSS, no performance management platform) and challenging (CTO escalation up to 3GPP involvement) situations. Established footprint in presales: from self-working hour estimation to full RFP response cost calculation.
Mobile TeleSystems JLLC
Сентября 2004 - Мая 2005
Head of Frequency Planning group of a mobile operator with GSM 900/1800 licenses, 1300 K subscribers, Siemens RAN & Core equipment; organized day-to-day control and performance analysis of new RF assignments based on statistical data; controlled coverage prediction accuracy and issued daily coverage plot updates; performed greenfield site candidate selection, site survey approval; performed subway site surveys and indoor design for 14 sites; held responsibility for RF site solution – antenna, feeder, TMA, booster type approval; calculated planned network capacity based on traffic predictions; calculated annual licensing fees cost demand for budgeting purpose; performed location area dimensioning.
Mobile TeleSystems JLLC
Ноября 2003 - Сентября 2004
Worked on daily GSM 900/1800 cell planning tasks in a fast growing footprint & traffic environment; being responsible for regular coverage plots update was active user of specialized simulation & GIS software; created in-house database to simplify network parameter storage due to limited OSS access; performed drive-test measurements and post-processing; introduced simple network parameter changes, mostly related to Handover & Hysteresis; worked daily with performance statistics and ordered necessary network expansions.
Мая 2002 - Ноября 2003
Created C/C++ code for various corporate applications for Win32 & Oracle; participated in creation of video storage service with streaming via web interface (it was a few years before YouTube); gained ASP, HTML, PHP, Java projects experience.