Novartis Сентября 2013 - at PresentNovartis Business Services is the separate Novartis Division. As HR BP launched shared center in Russia.
- Manage restructuring processes smoothly. Ensure retention of key talents and top performers during transformation times
- Align plans and approach across domains within the country as possible, ensuring high compliance with policies, procedures
- Support standardization of key HR Processes and Programs
- Establish closer collaboration and feedback channels with HR COEs in order to further streamline HR support to the business and user experience
- Ensure associates have meaningful and documented development discussions
- Identify successors for key roles in countries together with Line Managers; where gapes, develop local plan to fill in succession gaps, in alignment with Global
- Drive high performing team culture
- Role model business partnering and challenge line managers and associates for stronger business partnering
Sr. Staffing manager
Sandoz (A Novartis company) Февраля 2013 - Сентября 2013Planning for positions needed including descriptions, in conjunction with business. Participate in interviews if appropriate at final candidate stage. Review contracts/offer letters. Ensure on boarding process consistently applied.
HR Manager (Russia and CIS)
Rehau Февраля 2012 - Февраля 2013• Consulting of managers on different HR issues
• Adaptation of new employees: induction, control on trial period.
• Interns’ mentoring.
• Assessments, motivation interviews.
• Working out and integration of recruitment system in Moscow and regions; cooperation with recruitment agencies
• Working out and implementation of adaptation and induction programs; trial periods monitoring and control.
• Development and implementation of internship program for students
• Management and supervision of assessment process according to target agreements, analysis of results.
• Taking part in the development of personnel training programs; supervision of individual development plans execution.
• Staff planning; formation of internal labour potential and rotation policy.
• Labour and salary market monitoring.
• Company’s HR-brand formation and development: articles writing in mass media; corporate culture development, internal communications, corporate newspaper.