Schneider Group Мая 2016 - at PresentIn subordination 2 employees.
Participation in Key Company’s Project “Task Force” (analyzing quality and efficiency of SCHNEIDER GROUP).
• Creating new KPI program in accordance with business needs.
• Consulting Team leaders and Directors regarding employee' development and involvement in accordance with internal politics and procedures;
• Design career paths for HiPo employees;
• Design and implement in partnership with HR Director and Head of Departments PDP (Personal Development Plan) for employees;
• Creating Performance Appraisal procedure;
• Creating a program of HiPo employee’s identification;
• Leading and coordinating recruitment process in the company;
• Creating staffing plans, develop strategies and implement action plans if needed;
• Work closely with local management to define hiring needs and to create ideal profile for candidates;
• Direct search and selection of high-qualified candidates (Senior positions) local and international.
The Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
2012 - 2014
(2 years) Moskva
Moscow State University the name after M. Lomonosov
2000 - 2005
(5 years) Moskva