Business Development Manager
Hoist Hospitality Partner
Октября 2016 - по настоящее время
1. Responsible for growing business pipeline by both discovering new projects and providing access to potential projects.
2. Gather and analyze information about large potential end users in order to detect new projects there and communicates with them to qualify business opportunities.
3. Utilizing Social Networks’, partner endorsements and other techniques for access to key contact persons within accounts.
4. Clarify roles of contacts and creation of organizational charts.
5. Collect information about the organizations structure, key geographies and subsidiaries
6. Mapping out the key vendor relationships for both competitive, partner and complimentary technologies.
7. Set up a sales plan and follow up on execution.
8. Identify and build relationships with key customers in order to identify potential projects on early stage.
9. Participate in industry seminars for customers and present company’s solutions.
10. Performing other duties as assigned.
Business Development Manager
Июля 2015 - Января 2016
1.Manage the biggest project with IKEA/MEGA. Within the project 2 malls in Moscow were renovated.
2.Perform the projects' budget targets.
3.Identify the potential and prospective buyers of equipment and supplies and establish business contacts.
4.Make presentations for the existence and prospective customers.
5.Participate in pricing.
6.Monitor the buyer's payment of equipment and supplies under the contracts.
7.Analyze the causes of the direction of customer’s complaints, claims under the contracts.
8.Maintain constant contact with customers to renew contracts with them.
9.Analyze sales and prepare reports on the results of the analysis to represent a higher official.
10.Organize and participate in the industry events. Searching for new opportunities for business, new customers, collect information about new projects, tenders etc.
Personal assistant to Commercial Director
Октября 2013 - Июля 2015
1.Business support and negotiations (including English)
2.Business correspondence with foreign partners, translations from / into English
3.Provide full administrative support manager in Russia and abroad (preparation of detailed plans for business trips, Travel-support: booking tickets and hotels, visa support)
Interact with top managers and partners of the company VIP
4.Logging meetings, interaction with staff to monitor execution of instructions within a dead line, coordination of support staff.
5.Preparation of materials and documents for the meeting for the head, including the analytical and informational materials, forecasts and management reports, presentations.
6.Interaction with subcontractors (rent, contract disputes, bill payment), including the search for subcontractors (electricians from the elite to the carriers).
7.Preparation and organization of conferences, exhibitions, meetings and negotiations.
8.Ensuring the participation of leaders in forums, conferences.
Manager of Commercial Department
Мая 2012 - Сентября 2013
1. Preparing and conducting various workshops and events.
2. Making the contractual and financial documents. Monitor the implementation by the parties of contractual obligations, identifying the causes of breach of contract, the adoption of measures for their elimination and prevention.
3. Pre-sale activities: market analysis and competitor analysis.
4. Drafting of press releases, brochures, presentations.
5. Maintain a customer base.
6. Preparation of presentation, marketing and other materials.
7. Find new customers, preparation of business proposals, negotiating, making presentations.
8. Maintain databases of media.
9. Reporting on progress.
Ноября 2011 - Мая 2012
1. Prepare presentations for foreign delegations in English.
2. Collection and systematization of information on international nuclear security, including documented cases of exceeding the established norms of radiation.
3. Analysis of the documents in the field of nuclear safety in different countries.
4. The organization of international scientific seminars, meetings and other events.
6. One-time orders.
Сентября 2010 - Мая 2011
1. Consulting and information support of a representative of SC Rosatom in India.
2. Analysis of the energy situation in the country.
3. Preparation of reports about opportunities of the development of nuclear energy.
4. Collect information about the nuclear industry.
5. Analysis of possible cooperation within India and Russia.
6. Scientific - research activities in the field of international cooperation in peaceful use of nuclear energy.
7. The organization of scientific seminars, meetings and other events at the international level.
Plekhanov Russian Economic University
2014 - 2017
(3 года) Moskva
International scientific and technological cooperation
National Research Nuclear University 'MEPhI'
2006 - 2011
(5 лет) Moskva